We use a zebra GK420T. We have no issues

 Helen Peat
Point of Care Manager. Biochemistry Laboratory Manager

BB:

 +44 (0)7826875875

Tel:

 07826875875

Internal:

 15978

Mobile:

 07826875875

Email:

Web:

 http://www.uhb.nhs.uk

Clinical Laboratory Services, Level -1, Office 7
Pathology - University Hospitals Birmingham NHS Foundation Trust
Queen Elizabeth Hospital Birmingham, Mindelsohn Way, Edgbaston
Birmingham, B15 2GW