Good Morning,

BHRUT are currently looking at ketone meters in the paediatric department (in-patients and ED) in accordance with the new NICE guidelines for DM & DKA management.

Could I get please get some feedback from anyone who has the following:
This would be really helpful and I'd very much appreciate your support.
Kind regards,

Clare Bailey Msc FIBMS | Lead Biomedical Scientist for POCT

Department of Pathology | Cancer and Clinical Support

Barking, Havering and Redbridge University Hospitals NHS Trust

M: 07432734635

T:  0208 970 8472 | ext 8472 King George UHT

T:  01708 435000| ext 3643 Queens UHT

E:  [log in to unmask]

For compliancy information regarding our email usage, please visit http://www.bhrhospitals.nhs.uk/email-compliancy-information.htm
Please only print this email if you really need to.