Link to pictures regarding horse mandible.

Dear Maja,
Zooarch does not allow to send attachments, so we are not able to see any photo in your message. I suggest you upload the photos to Dropbox or Zoobook and then send the url link to the e-mail list again.
Regards,
Idoia

Idoia Grau Sologestoa
Postdoctoral Fellowship funded by the Basque Government

University of Sheffield - Department of Archaeology
University of the Basque Country - Departamento de Geografía, Prehistoria y Arqueología

https://sheffield.academia.edu/IdoiaGrauSologestoa

https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Idoia_Sologestoahttp://scholar.google.co.uk/citations?user=etZUCgQAAAAJ