Hi Jonathan,

additionally to Brenna's and Julia's suggetions for online bird skull identification tools here is another useful bird skull site:
http://www.shearwater.nl/?file=kop1.php

Best

Christian
--
Knochenarbeit

Hans Christian Küchelmann

Konsul-Smidt-Straße 30, D-28217 Bremen, Germany
tel: +49 - 421 - 61 99 177
fax: +49 - 421 - 37 83 540
mail: [log in to unmask]
web: http://www.knochenarbeit.de