From: Analysis of animal remains from archaeological sites [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Quentin Goffette
Sent: 14 March 2016 15:19
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [ZOOARCH] wild dabbling vs diving/sea ducks

Dear Edouard,

You will find discussions about ducks identification, including dabbling vs diving ducks in WOELFLE, E. (1967). Vergleichend morphologische Untersuchungen an Einzelknochen des postcranialen Skelettes in Mitteleuropa vorkommender Enten, Halbganse und Sager.

It is in German, as you probably noticed with the title.

All the best,

Quentin

Quentin GOFFETTE

Quaternary Environments & Humans

Royal Belgian Institute of Natural Sciences

Vautier street 29, B-1000 Brussels, BELGIUM

+32 (0)2 627 44 33

MUSeUM_logo+www_EN