InterpNEWS

The International Heritage Interpretation e-Magazine

Call for Interpretation Articles

InterpNEWS is now accepting articles on heritage interpretation programs, research,  and related interpretive topics for our July/August issue that we would need to receive before the 1st of June, 2016.  InterpNEWS is the most widely read heritage interpretation magazine, reaching over 300,000 interpreters, agencies and organizations in 60 countries.  Subscriptions to InterpNEWS, sent via PDF to your e-mail, are FREE - published as a service to the interpretive profession.  You can read our current and back issues of InterpNEWS at: https://issuu.com/interpnews.  You can visit the InterpNEWS web site page at: http://www.heritageinterp.com/interpnews.html

to learn more about it as well.

Our May/June issue will be sent out the first week of April.  If you would like to receive this issue just send me your e-mail and I will add you to our mailing list.  Of course you can also find this issue on  https://issuu.com/interpnew.  Again, subscriptions are FREE and you can share issues with anyone you think would find its articles of interest.

Some of the interpretive topics we are looking for:

- Interpretation for children.

- Interpretation for handicap visitors.

- Interpretive research and visitor studies.

- Interpreting geology, landscapes and industrial heritage.

- Interpretation in art museums.

- Interpreting archaeological sites.

- New interpretive media and technology.

- Living history interpretive programs and demonstrations

- Interpreting agriculture historic homes.

- Interpreting cultural heritage (food, ceremonies, customs, etc.)

- Interpreting astronomy

- Recruiting and managing volunteer/docent programs.

- Any other innovative and creative program, exhibits or experience you have developed that you would like to share with so many other museum and heritage site interpreters and educators.

Articles can be up to 4 typed pages (in WORD) and photos as jpegs.  Send to us as a word document so we can cut and paste to fit our format.  Simple as that.  Visit the IN website page or contact me if you're interested in having your work published in this upcoming issue.

Cheers,

John Veverka

IN Publisher/Editor

Associate Editor -

The Journal of Interpretation Research (NAI).