As we all love a survey and following on from our discussions about evaluator expertise at the conference, I thought VSG-ers might like to fill this in!

Best wishes, Marie

Marie Hobson

Research Manager

Heritage Lottery Fund

7 Holbein Place

London SW1W 8NR

Phone: 020 7591 6258

Email: [log in to unmask]

Website: www.hlf.org.uk

Dear All,

Arts Council England is currently conducting a survey into the museum sector workforce and their skills and attributes. They would like anybody and everybody regardless of role and seniority level to take contribute.

The survey, which takes less than 15 mins to fill in, can be found here - https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/ACEMuseumWorkforce and more information is on the MA website - http://www.museumsassociation.org/news/15032016-major-museum-workforce-survey-launches.

Do take the time to fill it in if you get the chance - it is for a good cause.

Best wishes,

Anna

Anna Griffiths | Interpretation Officer, Zayed National Museum Project Team

British Museum Great Court Limited | Great Russell Street, London WC1B 3DG

Tel +44 (0)20 7323 8928 | Fax +44 (0)20 7323 8651

Company No. 4098945 | VAT Reg No. GB710521585

This message has been classified as [SENSITIVE]

This e-mail has been scanned for all viruses by Claranet. The
http://www.claranet.co.uk

NB Clicking 'Reply' to this email will mail the whole group.

To contact the organisers, email any of us:
Elin: [log in to unmask]
Emma: [log in to unmask]
Anna: [log in to unmask]
Rebecca: [log in to unmask]
Sandra: [log in to unmask]

Follow us on Instagram at www.instagram.com/londoninterpretationnetwork/ and tag your photos #londoninterpretationnetwork to share with us.
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "London Interp Net" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [log in to unmask]">london-interp-net+[log in to unmask].
To post to this group, send email to [log in to unmask].
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/london-interp-net.