InterpNEWS
The  International Heritage Interpretation e-Magazine

Call for  Interpretation Articles

InterpNEWS is  now accepting articles on heritage interpretation programs,
research,  and related interpretive topics for our  July/August issue that
we would need  to receive before the 1st of June, 2016.  InterpNEWS is the
most widely  read heritage interpretation magazine, reaching over 300,000
interpreters,  agencies and organizations in 60 countries.  Subscriptions to
InterpNEWS, sent via  PDF to your e-mail, are FREE -  published as a service to
the interpretive profession.  You can read our current and back issues  of
InterpNEWS at: https://issuu.com/interpnews.  You can visit the InterpNEWS
web site  page at: http://www.heritageinterp.com/interpnews.html
to learn more  about it as well.
Our May/June  issue will be sent out the first week of April.  If you would
like to receive this issue  just send me your e-mail and I will add you to
our mailing list.  Of course you can also find this issue  on
https://issuu.com/interpnew.  Again, subscriptions are FREE and you can  share issues
with anyone you think would find its articles of  interest.
Some of the  interpretive topics we are looking for:
- Interpretation  for children.
- Interpretation  for handicap visitors.
-  Interpretive research and visitor studies.
- Interpreting  geology, landscapes and industrial heritage.
- Interpretation  in art museums.
- Interpreting  archaeological sites.
- New  interpretive media and technology.
- Living history  interpretive programs and demonstrations
- Interpreting  agriculture historic homes.
- Interpreting  cultural heritage (food, ceremonies, customs, etc.)
- Interpreting  astronomy
- Recruiting and  managing volunteer/docent programs.
- Any other  innovative and creative program, exhibits or experience you
have developed that  you would like to  share with so many other museum and
heritage site interpreters and  educators.
Articles can be  up to 4 typed pages (in WORD) and photos as jpegs.  Send
to us as a word document so we can cut and paste  to fit our format.  Simple
as  that.  Visit the IN website page or  contact me if you're interested in
having your work published in this upcoming  issue.
Cheers,
John  Veverka
IN  Publisher/Editor
Associate Editor  -
The Journal of  Interpretation Research (NAI).