*Apologies for cross posting

Dear Colleagues,

Following the previous invitation for: Critical Hospitality Studies Symposium ‘Hospitality as Metaphor’, which we are holding at Edinburgh Napier University from 28-29 July 2016, I would like to draw to your attention that the deadline for abstract submission is approaching (31st March, 2016). If you have any questions or concerns regarding abstract submission, and/or the Symposium in general, please visit our website at: https://chs2016.wordpress.com. Alternative, you may contact us via email at: [log in to unmask].

Critical Hospitality Studies Symposium ‘Hospitality as Metaphor’ provides a good opportunity to participate in stimulating discussions regarding hospitality studies, with contributors from a wide range of disciplines and to contribute to a dynamic and growing area of research interest. We have excellent keynote speakers in David Bell, Alison McIntosh, Alison Phipps and Cheryl Cockburn-Wootten and also anticipate vignettes from organisation engaged in various forms of social hospitality, as well as academic papers from participants.

I hope you will consider participating and will share the call for papers with colleagues you think may be interested.

Kind regards

Gavin

Gavin Urie

Graduate Teaching Assistant

Room 1/22

School of Marketing, Tourism & Languages

The Business School

Edinburgh Napier University

T : +44 (0)1314552475

This message and its attachment(s) are intended for the addressee(s) only and should not be read, copied, disclosed, forwarded or relied upon by any person other than the intended addressee(s) without the permission of the sender. If you are not the intended addressee you must not take any action based on this message and its attachment(s) nor must you copy or show them to anyone. Please respond to the sender and ensure that this message and its attachment(s) are deleted.

It is your responsibility to ensure that this message and its attachment(s) are scanned for viruses or other defects. Edinburgh Napier University does not accept liability for any loss or damage which may result from this message or its attachment(s), or for errors or omissions arising after it was sent. Email is not a secure medium. Emails entering Edinburgh Napier University's system are subject to routine monitoring and filtering by Edinburgh Napier University.

Edinburgh Napier University is a registered Scottish charity. Registration number SC018373