Hi,

SAM has been talking to the ATLAS ARC guys – David Cameron – about testing the ARC cache rucio implementation. Have a candidate site with reliable distributed storage in Durham to test against. Just need to get Oliver on board!

ATLAS will do a review of the "lightweight Tier2s" solutions and how the workload needs to be adapted this year as part of the WLCG demonstrators framework.

On LSST – lots of jobs run.  Some run for a long time and then fail with incomprehensible error messages. Daniela suspects this is an ARC problem. Many jobs are finishing. She mentions that the jobs running can now be viewed by anyone with a login and suggested someone should have a look.

on top of running them I tend to look at them too. :)

cheers
alessandra