Correct. I assume by pre-post you meant Jbefore-Jafter.

Best Regards,
Donald McLaren, PhD

On Tue, Mar 8, 2016 at 5:00 PM, lorenzo pasquini <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Dear Donald

thank you very much for the great reference!
In order to chase any doubt, please correct me if I am wrong.

In order to test wether distinct treatments have a significantly different impact on my brain outcome I have to valid options:
1. either test for an interaction between group and time in my flexible factorial design
2. use a two sample test in order to test if the "difference" (pre-post) significantly differs among groups. E.g. (Jbefore-Jafter) vs (Obefore - Oafter).

Thank you a lot for the great feedback and for your time!

Best

Lorenzo