Dear Sahil,

the DCM for fNIRS code is written by Sungho Tak and available in SPM12
in the folder:
  spm12/toolbox/dcm_fnirs
It is possible that you need to use the SPM for fNIRS toolbox in order
to get your data in the right format:
  https://www.nitrc.org/projects/spm_fnirs/
The NITRC forum might be the best place to get help related to this toolbox.

Best regards,
Guillaume.

Guillaume Flandin, PhD
Wellcome Trust Centre for Neuroimaging