Dear All,

I would like to perform a correlation between baseline and difference (fwp-baseline) images for the PIB PET images. I am curious to know how to set-up the model.

Based on my understanding, I can run the full factorial (as multiple regression won't let me enter two groups of images).
So in full factorial, I chose 2 factors but two cells, scans cell 1 level 1 were baseline PET images and scans' in cell 2 and level 2 were difference images.

I didn't get any error, but am not sure if I have modeled it correctly. Any help will be very much appreciated.

--
Abhinay D. Joshi
Wayne, PA