Thanks Christian.

I will do so now.

Regards,

Shana

On Tue, Mar 8, 2016 at 9:58 AM, Christian Gaser <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Dear Shana,

thanks for the feedback. Please can you try the newest version r890. In your case with the update issues I would recommend to completely remove the spm12/toolbox/cat12 folder and to download the version here:
http://www.neuro.uni-jena.de/cat12/cat12_r890.zip

Then unzip the file into the toolbox folder. Then new updates should be hopefully work…

Best,

Christian

Christian Gaser, Ph.D.
Associate Professor of Computational Neuroscience/Neuroimaging
Biomagnetic Center
Structural Brain Mapping Group
Department of Neurology
Jena University Hospital
Erlanger Allee 101, D-07747 Jena, Germany
Tel: ++49-3641-9325778 Fax:   ++49-3641-9325772
e-mail: [log in to unmask]
http://www.neuro.uni-jena.de