"To be or not to be" appears about 1:58 into the trailer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xq9mAa1Dhkg

The bad guy (

Oscar Isaac​​

) says in the film "I'm into motiveless malignity."

There may be more Shakespeare quotations and allusions.

Richard Burt?
Professor of English and Loser Studies
4314 Turlington Hall
P.O. Box 117310
University of Florida
Gainesville, FL
32611-7310
Phone: 352 258-2458
http://users.clas.ufl.edu/burt/syllabi.html
http://users.clas.ufl.edu/burt/publications.html
http://blog.lareviewofbooks.org/provocations/transcript-lost-stand-monologue/

"I should not like my writing to spare other people the trouble of thinking. But, if possible, to stimulate someone to thoughts of his own. I should have liked to produce a good book. This has not come about, but the time is past in which I could improve it."

CAMBRIDGE,

January 1945.

Ludwig WittgensteinPhilosophical Investigations, translated byGE. M. Anscombe