From: Online forum for SEDA, the Staff & Educational Development Association [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Kieran Kelly
Sent: 15 March 2016 16:48
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Programme Level Assessment

Hi All,

Do any SEDA colleagues know how much impact the PASS Project has had?  http://www.pass.brad.ac.uk/index.php  The project looked at a range of approaches to programme-wide assessment including a number of case studies such as  Peninsular Medical School; Brunel University, School of Information Systems,  Computing & Mathematics; University of Exeter, Exeter College; Coventry University, Coventry Business School; University of Bradford, School of Pharmacy; Northumbria and Teeside also submitted case studies.

Are any participants on this list or are there other examples of successful approaches to Programme wide assessment?  I am particularly interested in any approaches that operated across levels as well any that were summative of levels and/or even entire programmes.

Regards

Kieran

Learning for All

Dr Kieran Kelly