Dear All,

Just by way of follow up regarding my post on 21 Jan 2016, I have not forwarded collated responses to those who requested them as essentially the responses were people are asking to receive the collated responses (indicative of the state of play for most of us at present). As most of you will be aware,  there is now an event by UCEA on 19 April to address this further, so hopefully more light will be shed on how HE are affected and to gain some thinking on plans to approach this.

In case you missed this, info from email below;

If you are interested in attending, please visit the UCEA webpage
http://www.ucea.ac.uk/en/seminars/events-list.cfm/apprenticeship

If you have questions, please contact the organiser Sharron Powley, the UCEA Head of Events, 0207 383 2444 [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

Kind regards
Ali

Ali Whelan MCIPD| Learning & Development Adviser| Human Resources
University of Kent, Canterbury, CT2 7NZ
T: 01227 (82)3395
F: 01227 823999
W: http://www.kent.ac.uk/human-resources/

 [cid:image001.jpg@01CD0388.0638BE30] <javascript:ClickThumbnail(3)>
Green Impact GOLD Award in 2013 - Find out more here<http://www.kent.ac.uk/human-resources/green-impact/>
P Please consider the environment before printing