From: Staff Development Forum [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Andrea Taylor
Sent: 16 March 2016 15:19
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [SDF] FW: Remove from list

Hi

Please could you also remove me from this mailing list.

BW

Andrea Taylor

Andrea Taylor |  School of Materials  | Teaching and Learning Manager  | Room C58 | Sackville St Building | The University of Manchester |  Manchester M13 9PL | Tel. +44 (0) 161 306 8775 | Email:  [log in to unmask] | Web:  www.materials.manchester.ac.uk

The School of Materials Teaching and Learning Office is open from 10am to 4pm, Monday to Friday

PTES

NSS