Dear All,

At Liverpool Hope University we have a network for women to encourage
development, career progression and leadership skills. As part of this it
has been identified that there may be some staff development training
opportunities for women within the organisation where we could look to
deliver some sessions.

I was just wondering if anybody had any experience with any training
sessions like these, or if you can think of anything that we could deliver
that may benefit women across our university (general themes are fine).

If you could let me know by emailing me back directly, that would be great.

Many thanks
Bethany

--
Bethany Burgess
*Staff Development Co-ordinator*

Information about Staff Training Events.
<http://www.hope.ac.uk/gateway/staff/staffdevelopment/trainingevents/>
Information about Erasmus + for Staff.
<http://www.hope.ac.uk/gateway/staff/staffdevelopment/erasmusstaffmobility/>

Follow us on twitter at @WorkingatHope to talk about your favourite books!

[image: https://twitter.com/WorkingatHope]
<https://twitter.com/WorkingatHope>
[image: NSS]
<http://liverpoolhopeuniversity.newsweaver.com/Newsletterstaff/1ta6qzgz07i1ot81a2okxk?a=6&p=678941&t=300024>
[image:
5th in UK]
<http://liverpoolhopeuniversity.newsweaver.com/Newsletterstaff/6x9a8czmw2l1ot81a2okxk?a=6&p=678941&t=300024>
[image: Doctorates]
<http://liverpoolhopeuniversity.newsweaver.com/Newsletterstaff/1kn505bfpbc1ot81a2okxk?a=6&p=678941&t=300024>
[image:
REF]
<http://liverpoolhopeuniversity.newsweaver.com/Newsletterstaff/zupg06rs3yb1ot81a2okxk?a=6&p=678941&t=300024>
Liverpool Hope University accepts no responsibility for this email, its
contents and any loss or damage arising in any way from the receipt or use
of this email and its attachments.

[image: Inline images 1]