All - this maybe of interest to the list :

We are looking for an enthusiastic, flexible and customer-focussed individual to join our Digital Research team as Digital Research Project Manager.  The University is part of the Jisc-funded UK Shared Research Data pilot and your primary role will be to lead and co-ordinate this exciting and innovative project at St Andrews.

Through the UK Shared Research Data pilot we aim to review our existing research data infrastructure, plan and, where possible, implement improvements throughout the research data lifecycle – whether through process review or the introduction of new technologies.

This role based in the Library will work closely with colleagues in academic schools, IT and the Research Policy Office so an ability to communicate with a variety of stakeholders is key.

If you have experience managing projects, an understanding of research data management, whether as a researcher, manager or librarian, and an interest in new technologies then please get in touch.

Details can be found here

All the best

Anna

Anna Clements | Assistant Director (Digital Research)

University of St Andrews Library
| North Street | St Andrews | KY16 9TR|
T:01334 462761 | @AnnaKClements