The Fifth UK Ontology Network meeting (#ukon2016) will take place on Thursday April 14th, 2016 at Newcastle University, Newcastle upon Tyne. The aims of this meeting are as follows:

  To enable dissemination of ontology relevant work from across multiple disciplines

  To encourage collaboration and cooperation between different members of UK organisations working in this area

  To help establish a research agenda in ontology and better communication with funding councils and industry needs

The full programme is now available, and we have a fascinating series of talks, with demo and poster sessions. The meeting will also offer plenty of opportunities for networking.

http://www.ukontology.org/programme

Registration for UKON 2016 is now available. Please register before 31st of March, using the link below:

http://www.ukontology.org/registration

Some hotels close to the venue offer reduced rates for UKON delegates. You can use the link below to take advantage of special rates:

http://www.newcastlegateshead.com/UKON2016

Best wishes, and we look forward to seeing you in Newcastle.

Phillip Lord
James Malone
Goksel Misirli
Jennifer Warrender