All - this maybe of interest (and apologies for cross-posting)

We are increasing our support for Pure and related research systems and creating a joint team across the Library and Research Policy Office.

As a result we have the following vacancy :

We are looking for an enthusiastic, flexible and customer-focussed individual to join our Digital Research team as Research Systems Officer. The University of St Andrews is a prestigious research-intensive institution regularly featuring in the top 5 in UK league tables and in the top 100 of world league tables. The institution was one of the first in the UK to recognise the importance of implementing a university-wide research information system (CRIS) motivated by the need for access to high quality information without relentlessly increasing burden on researchers and administrators.

This is an opportunity for you to join the Digital Research team and take a key role in systems administration, training and development, not only for Pure, our CRIS, but also related research systems. This role is based in the Library and you will be a pivotal member of the Pure team, working alongside Open Access (OA) and Research Data Management (RDM) colleagues in the Digital Research Division within the Library and the Senior Research Information Manager, who has a split role across the Library and the Research Policy Office.

If you have experience of research information administration in an HEI or are a CRIS user and want to extend your knowledge and experience in research information management, then please get in touch.

Further details here<https://www.vacancies.st-andrews.ac.uk/ViewVacancy.aspx?enc=mEgrBL4XQK0+ld8aNkwYmIwKJ3gcudTgST4n/Mpq5ENhQ9DkhAR/DjIIXR5cm5j2Vrk/UL17YVtddalUX0oUSBSdZEx3Syt1kQHZmsjCUG4+GXBl6/1b13D6oA142k7O9kZlKtTzP6z84FKNEy+g5A==>

All the best

Anna

Anna Clements | Assistant Director (Digital Research)

University of St Andrews Library | North Street | St Andrews | KY16 9TR|
T:01334 462761 | @AnnaKClements