"PG&E has also known about its gas distribution record-keeping failures for decades," the PUC safety division stated in its brief for the proceeding. "The impacts of PG&E's failures have been felt across its service territory. PG&E's gas distribution record-keeping violations endanger the public."

The safety unit, in a Feb. 26 filing, wants PG&E shareholders to finance a fine of $111.9 million and is asking the PUC to order the utility to undertake several record-keeping remedies.

http://bayareane.ws/1L1un49
http://bayareane.ws/1L1un49+

--
Peterk