This year's UKAD Forum, will be held at The National Archives on 17 March on the subject of 'Data Matters'. The UKAD Forum is always a very stimulating and energising event and so we will be riding the wave of this energy with a meeting of the Cardigan Continuum at 5.15pm, following on from all the discussions and talks of the day.

The text we will be reading will be some of TNA's own research stemming from the Digital Transfer Project, namely, and in keeping with the UKAD theme of 'Data Matters', The application of technology-assisted review to born-digital records transfer, Inquiries and beyond: research report

We will be meeting at the Coach and Horses on Kew Green so join us there, or, if you are at the UKAD Forum, walk over with us when the event finishes.

All the best,

Jenny Bunn (on behalf of the Cardigan Continuum)

To view the list archives go to: https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A0=RECORDS-MANAGEMENT-UK To unsubscribe from this list, send an email to [log in to unmask] with the words UNSUBSCRIBE RECORDS-MANAGEMENT-UK For any technical queries re JISC please email [log in to unmask] For any content based queries, please email [log in to unmask]