Hello,

I am e-mailing you regarding a Realist Methodology and Synthesis Workshop taking place June 13th to 17th at the University of Saskatchewan that my team is organizing.

This workshop aims to help individuals using Realist Methodology perfect their skills, and offers specific training and expertise from Dr. Gill Westhorp. In this workshop, attendees will learn advanced skills through half-day lecture-style learning focused specifically on the needs of those in attendance. Following this, individuals and/or teams will be able to work on their research projects and have access to guidance from expert Dr. Gill Westhorp and her team.

The cost for attending this workshop is $500 for University of Saskatchewan registrants, $250 for student registrants and $500 for external registrants. Further, team discounts are available at the rate of 10% for teams of three to five members and 25% for teams of six or more members.

I have attached a save-the-date with more information.

For further information, please contact [log in to unmask].

Thank you,

Tamara Waldron

image001  Tamara Waldron

     Research Assistant

     Department of Community Health and Epidemiology
     University of Saskatchewan

     Room 3217, Health Sciences Building

     107 Wiggins Road, Saskatoon SK S7N 5E5

     Tel: (306) 966-8685