I used a hybrid (inductive and deductive) thematic analysis process in my PhD work. It allowed me to first, test my MRT and then to build my MRT.

On Wed, Mar 23, 2016 at 4:53 PM, Shep Chid <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Dear Marie-Hélèn

Thank you for your kind suggestion and I am now on the right track.

Have a happy Easter

Sincerely

Shep

Sherphard Chidarikire (Shep) RN |MN (Nurse Practitioner) Lecturer/PhD Candidate (Mental Health)| School of Health Sciences
University of Tasmania| Locked Bag 1322, Launceston TAS 7250
 Email: [log in to unmask] T: 6324 3752| F: 6324 3952