Dear Marie-Hélèn

Thank you for your kind suggestion and I am now on the right track.

Have a happy Easter

Sincerely

Shep

Sherphard Chidarikire (Shep) RN |MN (Nurse Practitioner) Lecturer/PhD Candidate (Mental Health)| School of Health Sciences
University of Tasmania| Locked Bag 1322, Launceston TAS 7250
 Email: [log in to unmask] T: 6324 3752| F: 6324 3952