RSS Official Statistics Section

Health Statistics User Group

Health and Social Care Information Centre (HSCIC)

Joint workshop on mental health statistics

Wednesday 4th May 2016, 13.30

Lecture theatre, The Royal Statistical Society,

12 Errol Street, London, EC1Y 8LX

(http://www.rss.org.uk/RSS/About/Visit_us/RSS/About_the_RSS/Visit_us.aspx?hkey=41da3323-12e7-4b11-9bf0-7545c6a46f8e)

This workshop will explore the range of data and statistics related to mental health available from the HSCIC and other organisations including Public Health England (PHE) and the Office for National Statistics (ONS). It will look at how Mental Health information is developing over time, mortality rates for mental health service users, and how available information has been brought together to explore dementia.

This is an opportunity for you to understand mental health data and information in greater depth through presentations and discussions.

This workshop is free but numbers are limited so you need to register if you wish to attend.

If you wish to register, please contact [log in to unmask]

13:00     Registration

13:30     Workshop start

16:30     Workshop close

Health and Social Care Information Centre (HSCIC) is an executive non-departmental public body, sponsored by the Department of Health. We are the national provider of information, data and IT systems for commissioners, analysts and clinicians in health and social care. http://www.hscic.gov.uk/about-us

****************************************************** Please note that if you press the 'Reply' button your message will go only to the sender of this message. If you want to reply to the whole list, use your mailer's 'Reply-to-All' button to send your message automatically to [log in to unmask] Disclaimer: The messages sent to this list are the views of the sender and cannot be assumed to be representative of the range of views held by subscribers to the Radical Statistics Group. To find out more about Radical Statistics and its aims and activities and read current and past issues of our newsletter you are invited to visit our web site www.radstats.org.uk. *******************************************************