Hello all,

This year's Conference on New England Archaeology conference will be held on Saturday, April 23 in Brattleboro, VT. Our theme focuses on New Research Directions in the Northeast, continuing partly from last year's discussion of the 'curation crisis'.

As part of the conference program, we are looking for current research abstracts to publish in the annual newsletter to share ongoing work in the Northeast. These can include any work being done in the region--graduate research, CRM, community projects, and so on. Please consider submitting a summary of any recent projects or ongoing work for inclusion. See cnea-web.org for past examples.

Send abstracts to [log in to unmask] by Wed. April 20Getting the word out on your research can aid in making productive connections with other members, so send them along!

We hope to see you in April!

Best,
Jessica Watson
Newsletter Editor