Hello all,

I'm looking for people to participate in my survey which investigates the relationships between Personalities, Visualisation and Political Opinions. The requirements are just that you must be British and over 18.

This survey takes approximately 15-20 minutes and there are 5 x £10 gift vouchers for popular high street shops available to win for taking part. The survey link is below:

https://cccusocialsciences.az1.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_7QGTJA1xWYbLolT

Any and all help will be greatly appreciated. If anyone needs participants, I am happy to take part in your research.

All the best,

Mark