I might be totally absolute but a masters in sc comm at Imperial (and probably bristol too ) was a sure way to get a job such was their reputation (and contacts). And bristol has recently updated its sc comm masters  to make it more practical.  The job placement also helped.  it might be worthwhile to have a look into it

Good luck