Dear all,

(with apologies for cross posting!)

Following previous discussions about identifying others with shared interests and forming collaborations for Phase 2 of Science Learning+, I’m pleased to let you know that the Center for Advancement of Informal Science Education (CAISE) has set up a forum dedicated to Science Learning+ (http://www.informalscience.org/forums/science-learning).

Please use this space to discuss all things SL+-related! Whether you’re floating an idea, looking to meet potential collaborators or have queries about the scheme itself, this space is intended to help anyone interested in SL+.

I’m also happy to answer questions about the scheme directly, if you’d prefer.

All best wishes,

Mat

Dr Mat Hickman

Programme Manager – Informal Science Learning (Education)

Phase 2 of Science Learning+ is now live! wellcome.ac.uk/slplus

The Wellcome Trust
215 Euston Road, London NW1 2BE

T: +44 (0)20 7611 8825

M: +44 (0) 7738 804 582

F: +44 (0)20 7611 8269
E: [log in to unmask]

www.wellcome.ac.uk

@wteducation | @mathickman

The Wellcome Trust is a global charitable foundation dedicated to improving health. We support bright minds in science, the humanities and the social sciences, as well as education, public engagement and the application of research to medicine.

Our investment portfolio gives us the independence to support such transformative work as the sequencing and understanding of the human genome, research that established front-line drugs for malaria, and Wellcome Collection, our free venue for the incurably curious that explores medicine, life and art.

The Wellcome Trust is a charity registered in England and Wales, no. 210183. Its sole trustee is The Wellcome Trust Limited, a company registered in England and Wales, no. 2711000 (whose registered office is at 215 Euston Road, London NW1 2BE, UK).

This message has been scanned for viruses by Websense Hosted Email Security

psci-com how-to: Once subscribed, send emails for the list to [log in to unmask]. If not subscribed, either subscribe here https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A0=psci-com or send reqests for items to be posted on your behalf to [log in to unmask]

• signoff psci-com (to leave the list) • set psci-com nomail (to stop receiving messages while on holiday) • set psci-com mail (to resume getting messages)