Hi Paolo, I keep being bombarded by this people www.MedcommsNetworking.com - there might be something there for you, I remember them advertising internships

Best

Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2016 14:33:19 +0000
From: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [PSCI-COM] Opportunities for undergraduate students.
To: [log in to unmask]

Dear all,

I am a second year microbiology student at the University of Manchester, currently in the process of looking for a paid summer internship in the field. Talking to other students in the same situation, I found a common problem to be "where to apply?". I, like some of the others, am specifically interested in health communication, history of science and public engagement in general and I am struggling to find opportunities.

Does anyone have anything to suggest to second year undergrads looking for internships/work experience in scicomm? Do you happen to know of internships/have possibility to take on board students for the summer?

Kind regards,

Paolo M. Arru
BSc Microbiology Undergrad,
Social Media Manager, Yummy ltd.
Co-founder and COO, Ciao Mamma!

be: https://www.behance.net/paolomarru

********************************************************************** Commands - send an email (any subject) to [log in to unmask] with one of the following messages (ignoring text in brackets)
• set psci-com nomail (to stop receiving messages while on holiday) • set psci-com mail (to resume getting messages) • signoff psci-com (to leave the list) • Subscribe here https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A0=psci-com