Hello all

The new blog promoted by the ALT Open Education Special Interest Group
has just been launched, to coincide with Open Education Week
<http://www.openeducationweek.org/>.

Please do have a look at the first post on the blog, which is about
education and the sharing economy, and do join in the discussion by
sending a comment.

You can access the blog at: https://altc.alt.ac.uk/oesig/

Or to go direct to the first post:
https://altc.alt.ac.uk/oesig/2016/03/06/the-sharing-economy-how-does-open-education-fit-in-part-1/

This  is part of a larger Wordpress/Buddypress project that is in a beta
phase, so please let me know if you have any problems accessing the blog
or adding a comment. The links between the blog and other ALT pages
still need a little tweaking but I am working on that this week.

Best wishes to all open educators

Terry Loane
Secretary, ALT Open Education SIG