I received this email from Judy Walker at Public Health England earlier today. There must be people in OH practice who are using IT  promote public health in an innovative way.  Is anyone interested in presenting a case study at the following:

Colleagues in NHS England are seeking a case study/example to present at the eHealth nursing event on 20th April at Olympia, London of where a SCPHN has/is using technology that demonstrates the value that informatics has brought to public health nursing.
The over-arching aims for the sessions are:
·        Illustrating how informatics and technology is a key enabler for nursing, midwifery and care staff;

·        Maximising opportunities for nursing, midwifery and care staff to use and understand technology;

·        Positioning nurses, midwives and care staff as leaders in this work going forward.

Please let me know if you are able to recommend a SCPHN who might be able to present a case study (20-25 min presentation) at this event. Please contact Judy direct

Judy Walker
Project Support Officer
Chief Nurse Directorate
Tel: 0113 8557343 / 07920 594384