From: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Karen Coomer <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: 29 March 2016 07:32
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [OCC-HEALTH] New report on Autism & employment

Hi List

I attach a report that was released at the end of February (I am just catching up with news/reports etc) by the Business Disability Forum on Autism and employment.

Be a good one to forward to employers to help understanding as it is research based and very readable.

Regards

Karen

[https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/images/JISCMail_trans.jpg]<http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/occ-health.html>

JISCMail - OCC-HEALTH List at WWW.JISCMAIL.AC.UK<http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/occ-health.html>
www.jiscmail.ac.uk
Occ-health is a list open to everyone with an interest in teaching, learning and research in occupational health and safety. As it is a publicly funded list ...

OCC-HEALTH ARCHIVES:

CONFERENCES AND STUDY DAYS: