Dear colleagues
We warmly invite you to our International Metabody Forum event taking place early next month
at Artaud Performance Centre (Brunel University London)-

--  Thursday April 7, SYMPOSIUM  --  "Performance Architectures, Wearables and Gestures Of Participation" -- (15:oo - 21:oo)

--  Friday, April 8, Workshops / Exhibition-Performances (10:00 - 15:00 / evening performances 18:oo - 21:30)

--  Saturday April 9: Workshops / Exhibition-Performances (10:00 - 15:00 / evening performances 18:oo - 21:30)

There are amazing artists and researchers involved traveling here from many places in the world - so we do hope to welcome some of you
and have you with us a participant-observers ; a preliminary program for the curatorial
choices and the workshops and exhibitions is on our website: http://people.brunel.ac.uk/dap/metabody.html

with regards

Johannes Birringer
director, DAP-Lab