Dear Colleagues,

We would like to draw your attention to the upcoming MSE conference that will be held in Darmstadt, Germany, on September 27th-29th, 2016.

Detailed information can be found at the website of the conference.

Within this conference, we are co-organizing two symposia :
A13 : « Advances in Thermoelectricity : From Materials to Devices » (Marie-Christine Record, Aix-Marseille University, France; Pascal Boulet, Aix-Marseille University, France).
E04 : « Atomic to Mesoscale Modelling and Characterization of Materials for Energy Applications » (Marie-Christine Record, Aix-Marseille University, France; Pascal Boulet, Aix-Marseille University, France; Maria Helena Braga, Porto University, Portugal; Anter El-Azab, Purdue University, USA).

We kindly invite you to submit one or several abstracts on the MSE-congress website. The deadline for the submission is March 31st, 2016.

We are looking forward to seeing you in Darmstadt.

Sincerely yours,
Pascal Boulet Marie-Christine Record

--
Pascal Boulet - MCF HDR, Resp. L1 MPCI - DEPARTEMENT CHIMIE
Aix-Marseille Université - ST JEROME - Avenue Escadrille Normandie Niemen - 13013 Marseille

To join or leave the molecular-dynamics-news email list, go to: http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/molecular-dynamics-news.html