Dear Mary

This is a lot out there already on this. Can I suggest you start by looking at the free new book on patient safety, Health foundation, IHI, AHRQ and NHS england patient safety pages.http://www.health.org.uk/newsletter/shift-thinking-about-safety

Good luck.

Jane Sandall

Jane Sandall
Professor of Social Science and Women's Health

NIHR Senior Investigator
Division of Women’s Health | Faculty of Life Sciences & Medicine
King’s College London |Women’s Health Academic Centre | St. Thomas' Hospital

London| SE1 7EH

http://www.kcl.ac.uk/lsm/research/divisions/wh/index.aspx

[log in to unmask] | 020 7188 8149 | Skype | jsandall
PA Vanessa Giscombe/Fiona George | [log in to unmask] | 020 7188 3639
https://kclpure.kcl.ac.uk/portal/jane.sandall

I am part of the NIHR CLAHRC South London, a research organisation working to improve health services. www.clahrc-southlondon.nihr.ac.uk

Lead maternity and capacity building NIHR CLAHRC South London

http://www.clahrc-southlondon.nihr.ac.uk/

Lead capacity building King’s Improvement Science

http://www.kingsimprovementscience.org/

Fernandez Turienzo C, Sandall J, Peacock JL. Models of antenatal care to reduce and prevent preterm birth: a systematic review and meta-analysis. BMJ Open 2016;6: e009044. doi:10.1136/ bmjopen-2015-009044.

The CLAHRC South London has created an MSc in Implementation and Improvement Science, awarded by King’s College London. Find out more at: www.kcl.ac.uk/prospectus/graduate/implementation-and-improvement-science/