Dear Rachel,

Thank you.  It is very interesting indeed. I do think it is important midwives take a lead in this.

Regards

Mary

Sent from my iPhone

On 14 Mar 2016, at 08:37, Rachel Scanlan <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Hi

I think this sounds really interesting and would love to be included in what you find. Language and communication nearly always come top of the things to do differently and learn from in investigations be it verbal or written. Also from the point of view of the woman and family language is crucial so what we say in emergency situations has a massive impact on them.
What a great subject area.

Rachel Scanlan

Better Births Midwife for the RCM.