Dear all

Video from the presentations at the University of Manchester Centre for the History of Science, Technology and Medicine's recent information session is now available at
http://www.chstm.manchester.ac.uk/postgraduate/taught/opendays/

The session covers taught Master’s study on CHSTM's three interconnected pathways:

Science communication: combines a theoretical grounding in history and policy studies with practical insight and experience from print and broadcast journalism, museums and public events, public policy and advocacy, and other professional fields.

History of science, technology and medicine: a wide-ranging investigation of the ideas, people, institutions and controversies that created some of the definitive expert cultures of our time, focusing on the nineteenth and twentieth centuries.

Medical humanities: a strongly interdisciplinary pathway combining historical understanding of medicine and healthcare with approaches from literary studies, the social sciences and the visual arts.

Applications to begin studies in September 2016 are open until Sunday 31 July, although we strongly recommend that candidates apply sooner. For further information, please contact the appropriate programme director. Contact details are given at
http://www.chstm.manchester.ac.uk/postgraduate/taught/contact/