Hello everyone!

Myself (Josh) and a small independent team are trying a new means of
supporting public engagement and accessibility in science and we need your
help! We've recently launched:

http://brevy.org

which is a guided-interface wiki to collect plain-language, open summaries
of peer-reviewed research. Brevy handles a lot of things for you
automatically, so it's easy to add a quick summary without any web/coding
knowledge.

To get this going, we really could use the help of the community to start
populating the wiki with a pool of summaries. Here's a couple of easy ways
to help:

   - Add a summary of your own work or the most significant research in
   your field
   - Assign making a summary as part of any courses you might teach (great
   way to introduce undergraduate or early grad students to real research
   while contributing to a meaningful framework)
   - Encourage colleagues, especially professors, you know to add summaries
   or have their classes do as well
   - Share it on social media or relevant mailing lists

Thanks, and let me know if there's any questions!

-Josh over at Brevy