Dear Dr. Zbiral, thank you for your attention to my modest work.

My task was:

-          to publish the unknown in its completeness version of “Secret
book” of Bogomils included in Doat collection. Due to the courtesy of the
Department of manuscripts of National Library, Paris, I succeeded to
publish even a facsimile of the text. This manuscript, as you say, has been
mentioned (signalée), but not studied and fully presented. So, it was
unknown (inconnu) as integral text,

-          to make a detailed comparative analysis of this text (not done
till now) with the versions of Carcassonne and Vienna.This comparison was
my raison to suppose that  the “Secret book” of Doat collection is a
prototext, that means previous (and fullest) to the Carcassone and Vienna
versions. Of course, any step in a new matter has its risk of some faults,
omissions. It could happen to me. But  I am affraid the complementary
information you are offering is aside of the essence of this research.

      Regards: Prof. Georgi Vasilev, Sofia

P.S. However I am flattered to be an object of reservarions by a fellow
with such collection of titles and positions:  Dr. David Zbíral, Associate
Professor at Masaryk University (Study of Religions), Managing Editor of
Religio: Revue pro religionistiku, http://www.casr.cz/religioen.php,
General Secretary of the Czech Association for the Study of Religions,
http://www.casr.cz/indexen.php, Department for the Study of Religions,
http://www.phil.muni.cz/relig/indexen.php Faculty of Arts Masaryk
University Arna
Nováka 1 602 00 Brno.