Dear John,

Thank you so much for the materials on John Climacus. As it happens, we
have just finished yesterday our Byzantine Greek reading seminar of the
Scala paradisi, with four devoted students. Sharing your collection of
images with them was a nice rounding off of the course.

Best,
George

György Geréby CSc (PhD)
associate professor