I assume the ‘redemption of Adam’ etc is that which is known as the Harrowing of Hell, which is depicted in this rare 13th century wall painting on the east wall of a small church in Suffolk:
http://paintedchurch.org/beleihar.htm <http://paintedchurch.org/beleihar.htm>

It’s hard to work it out from the photograph - and not easy in the flesh, so to speak - but the church is worth a visit.

Cate

Cate Gunn