Hi all,

Sharing an exciting opportunity for any web agencies out there...

We're looking for a web agency to partner with us in the development of a new Eureka! website, which we're hoping to soft launch before the end of this year. Here's the notice: https://www.eureka.org.uk/news/expressions-of-interest-new-eureka-website/

Drop me an email before close of play on Sunday to express your interest, or ping over any questions!

Ta,
Sophie

[cid:image001.png@01D173A4.3C058300]<https://www.eureka.org.uk/events/destination-space/>

Join the crew at Eureka!<https://www.eureka.org.uk/events/destination-space/> to discover more about Tim Peake's mission and life in space...

Sophie Ballinger
Communications Manager
Eureka! The National Children's Museum. Discovery Road, Halifax HX1 2NE UK
Tel: 01422 330069  *  Direct line: 01422 398469  *  Mobile: 07970 154810  *  Sophie on LinkedIn<http://uk.linkedin.com/in/sospot>

E! website<http://www.eureka.org.uk/> * Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/EurekaMuseum>  * Twitter<http://twitter.com/eurekamuseum> * Experts blog<https://www.eureka.org.uk/blog> * Instagram<https://www.instagram.com/eurekamuseum/> * YouTube<http://www.youtube.com/eurekamuseum#p/u/2/_3ZpzAdea6E>
Eureka! is an educational charity number: 292758
Registered office: Discovery Road, Halifax, West Yorkshire HX1 2NE, United Kingdom.
Company Limited by Guarantee. Registered in England no: 1948578

This email has been scanned by TSG Cloud Based Mail Security.
For more information please visit http://www.tsg.com/product/anti-virus-anti-spam

       Twitter:  http://www.twitter.com/ukmcg