Thanks so much, everyone - so much to read here..!

cheers

Mike

_____________________________

Mike Ellis

Thirty8 Digital: a small but perfectly formed digital agency: http://thirty8.co.uk

* My book: http://heritageweb.co.uk *

On 9 March 2016 at 14:29:07, John Sear ([log in to unmask]) wrote:

Hi all

Another couple to throw into the mix:

*PiPresents *https://pipresents.wordpress.com/
a toolkit for producing interactive multimedia applications for museums,
visitor centres, and more.

I've installed this to have a play with - but not used in Museum yet!

*OpenFrame* http://openframe.io/
is a platform for displaying digital art

I only recently found out about this one - so not even tried running it -
but planning on playing with it for a project next month (so might know
more by then).

Cheers

John Sear

+44 7962 456 987