From: Museums Computer Group [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Sarah Wyatt
Sent: 30 March 2016 14:39
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [MCG] Help identifying a tape

We have found a tape reel type in our Film & Video collection for which I can find no reference online, can you help?

It is branded Ilford Zonal in a clear plastic locking circular case with a 9.5cm hole in the centre of the plastic reel. In computer type font is the name “Calculus” plus what could be 06, OG or DG. The tape itself is black and ½” gauge. Overall it is 9.5” in diameter.

Any thoughts? We are thinking it could be a computer tape of some sort.

I have photos of the tape I can send off- list if that helps?

Sarah Wyatt
Film & Video Curator
The National Motor Museum
Beaulieu
Hampshire
SO42 7ZN
Extension: 4643
Direct line: 01590 614643

This message is strictly private and contains confidential information intended only for the use of the person named above. If you have received this email in error please immediately advise [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]:[log in to unmask]>> . Opinions expressed in this email are those of the individual only, and not necessarily those of Beaulieu Estate, Beaulieu Enterprises Limited or associated organisations.

Beaulieu Enterprises Limited -Registered Number 152186.
National Motor Museum Trading Limited - Registered Number 2679294.
National Motor Museum Trust Limited - Registered Number 1107656.

Registered Office - John Montagu Building, Beaulieu, Hampshire, SO42 7ZN.
Other associated organisations - Beaulieu Settled Estate, Beaulieu Manor Estate, Countryside Education Trust

website: http://museumscomputergroup.org.uk/
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/ukmcg
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/museumscomputergroup
[un]subscribe: http://museumscomputergroup.org.uk/email-list/

This e-mail and attachments are intended for the named addressee only and are confidential.

If you have received this e-mail in error please notify the sender immediately, delete the
message from your computer system and destroy any copies.

Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender and may not reflect
the views of the Science Museum Group

       Twitter:  http://www.twitter.com/ukmcg