Hi all

Europeana has advertised my old job - see
http://pro.europeana.eu/job/community-developer-europeana-labs

It really is a fantastic opportunity and I would wholeheartedly recommend
it - a great opportunity to travel extensively in Europe, work with and
meet great people, and potentially to relocate to the Netherlands (though I
remained based in the UK, with an office at the British Library, which I
think is still an option).

I am more than happy to answer any questions - I was very sad to leave and
there is so much potential still, but two years of travel whilst balancing
family commitments took its toll! And the IWM was a pretty cool alternative
:)

Best, James

---
James Morley