From: Research and Teaching in Management, Business and Labour History [[log in to unmask]] on behalf of Bill Cooke [[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Friday, September 25, 2015 6:50 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: cfp Kurt Lewin SI JCM

Dear historians, please see this cfp. Kurt Lewin's influence, life and times are a perennially hot topic. Bernard Burnes' and my paper in IJMR, a top 10 business journal, on Lewin's field theory, was the 4th most downloaded  paper this year. And while I am vanity posting, here's a link to it.

http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1468-2370.2012.00348.x/abstract

Bill

READ MY WORK HERE

Bill Cooke PhD
Chair in Strategic Management
Vice-Chair, Research and Publications, British Academy of Management
The York Management School
University of York
Freboys Lane
Heslington